love

love

Monday 3 February 2014

The blog's structure


It would make most sense if the posts were in chronological order and although I want do my best to follow this, it might not be entirely realistic. As it has already been a year of my dabbling in the world of Hip-Hop, and even though no ‘major’ achievements are there, I choose to think that everything I have done up to now is part of the process and should at least be acknowledged.
         Another issue with chronology, is that sometimes thoughts and ideas come rather randomly but they might well be worth sharing. I think it’s important I do that, whether by writing or talking, whichever I find more effective at the time. My aim is to show, right then, at that moment, what is happening and what thought processes are involved.
And last but not least, in the future I’d like to fit in the questions you might sometimes have for me – please ask away! – anything you want to hear more of or anything that you think might help you – I will do my best to answer and adjust the blog accordingly.
I’ve already started to make full use of @ForwardAEnt twitter for little statements, observations and updates that don’t require a whole post.
Just like any idea, this blog will take time to settle and take shape so please bare with me and I will do everything I can to report my showbiz triumphs and struggles.
(I wrote this on a plane flight so as not to waste time)
Marina ~ the voice and the typing fingers behind ForwardA.

No comments:

Post a Comment