love

love

Thursday 10 April 2014

Blogging from my iPhone!

Please allow me to revel in the fact that, with the help of my ex classmate, I have learned how to do my blog posts on my phone! Yes! This will make my thoughts and actions more transparent because I can now literally roll them out to you as they come. 
This will also organise and motivate me more because now I don't have the excuse of 'The moment's gone, too late to write about it'. The posts will become more frequent and really up to date - which makes me happy. 
I am very annoyed though that I am not able to just upload a video on it, it's giving me the option of pictures only. I do wish I had someone to help me with this.. 
I am also using the help of said ex classmate in order to re-structure the blog's layout. As much as I want it to be fixed today, I can't - I am so dependable on people when it comes to technology. 
So it looks like I've moved from the idea of a documentary-type report to just differently structured blogging. I guess as long as it serves the purpose the means don't matter as much. For now. I am still keen on the documentary but that will happen once I've better resources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment