love

love

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Rap-Art is taking shape...

At least in my head!

So, the third Rap-Art is happening next week, on Friday. I know!!! It's marking a year since the first one, too. I KNOW!!! Who'd have thought I'd get this far? (Not me.)
And with each event, writing of the press release is where I really have to get it straight and together and find the words (and thoughts) on what it is that I am doing and why. So I wrote this today and, if I am honest, I don't think I ever sounded so confident in what I'm doing before. My thinking is clear, my articulation is clear and most importantly my mission is clear.
I guess this is an evolvement. Because the thinking and the mission and even the articulation have always been there, of course, but as time goes by and after seeing how my ideas are received, and perceived, I noticed that it all changes and morphs and makes better sense. It's probably not going to stop either.
Anyway, have a read, I might be imagining my own epistolary perfection haha… But hopefully you will also get to understand where I am going right now - it is important.
Xavier is helping me with this event (THANK YOU!!!) and I swear the musical line-up (I make sure I keep listening to everyone's EPs for at least a week before I get to hear them live) is oh. my. gawd. I already know that no matter how the night goes I will totally love it because some of this music is making my head spin. My biggest regret is that my baby Sofia has already gone on holiday and I can't take her to the soundcheck - I'd have loved to do that!
But as always, I'm leaving their names for after ;)


PS. You have not seen an awesome flyer until you've looked at this one:


#LIT! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment