love

love

Friday 23 May 2014

Shoot With MC Ty - Part1

Man.. I will write a proper lengthy one tomorrow - tell you all about how our shoot with Ty went! The day has been so hectic I've literally got 10 minutes before I've to go. Sofia's got sick in the morning which meant no school, I had to frantically find and beg my sister and then Sofia's grandmother to take care of her because obviously I had to be at the shoot.

Ty was absolutely wonderful. And early. And professional. And interesting. And totally willing to give us his time and attention without once looking at his phone. I can't gush enough.

The same could not exactly be said about us (at least I don't think so, although some people do call me out on my inability to give myself praise). This being my first proper shoot, however, I now know exactly what to do next time.

After the shoot I had to run home so I could take Sofia to the doctor. 

Then blog (now)

And I'm all made up already for this date I have in half an hour. 

Followed by an invitation to The Box club (more on that later, too). 

Oh yes, and I haven't mentioned that I've got to be up early so I could make my way to the O2 Arena… for a bungee jump! Woohooo!!!

A few months ago I'd have said no to at least one of the above because, really, it's feeling a bit much with a child on top of that, but now it's like 'isn't that what I've wanted and felt so unfulfilled when it wasn't happening?' Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment